BounceBack is a serious game, a tool to help build mental toughness by asking people to respond to real world challenges using the Skills & Attitudes of resilience.
What is BounceBack?
Shine a light on what matters. Resilient people push forward when things get tough. Resilient employees tend to be more satisfied with their work, stay longer and are more productive as a result. Resilient communities fair better when faced with adversity.
BounceBack was developed as a tool to practice responding to life’s challenges. Challenges are presented and the user chooses Skills & Attitudes that he or she wishes to apply in order to respond to that challenge. It’s very simple. It’s practice. With >25 decks and >500 challenge questions, it’s a lot of practice.
The Benefits of BounceBack
We know that the Skills & Attitudes of resilience can be learned and BounceBack may help.
- BounceBack has >25 decks with more than >500 challenges designed by the people who face them and categorized by subject matter and/or profession. You and/or your coach may choose the deck most helpful to you.
- BounceBack is flexible. It can be used alone, with a coach, with a peer or in a small group. There are many ways to use BounceBack. Take a look at our instruction sheet for suggestions or create your own game according to your unique needs.
- The level of challenge can be varied by adding to the number of challenges and/or by decreasing the time allotted to respond to them. Track your increasing mastery of the Skills & Attitudes of resilience using our simple scoring method.
- BounceBack has a website with additional resource materials and links to assist users with mastering the Skills & Attitudes of resilience.
- BounceBack is an affordable tool for learning and teaching the Skills & Attitudes of resilience.
BounceBack is a serious game, a tool that may help build mental toughness by asking people to respond to real world challenges using the Skills & Attitudes of resilience. It is intended to help you develop and apply the Skills & Attitudes of resilience.
Statements or descriptions contained in BounceBack are informational only. The content of some questions may not be appropriate for all users. This tool is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice for which your healthcare professional is your best source. If you believe that you may benefit from care, you should consult a licensed mental health professional.
The purchaser of BounceBack is solely responsible for determining the adequacy of this material and its’ application. The use of this material shall not be subject to any implied warranties of fitness for that purpose.
You will find a comprehensive list of helplines and websites on our resource page at: