The free Demonstration Deck is now available for download.
You will need a printer, scissors and some card stock. We recommend printing on card stock because it is sturdier, but if paper is what you have…it’ll work. Be sure that your printer is set to print single sided and in landscape view.
Follow the five links below to download your free Bounceback deck and related instructions.
- Follow this link to view and download your free BounceBack Demonstration Deck.
- Congratulations on your download of the BounceBack Demonstration Deck
- Don’t forget to download your Demonstration Deck Key.
- BounceBack Game Play Suggestions
- BounceBack Coaching Suggestions
10 Skills and Attitudes that can Help Build Resilience – PDF Version
Resilience and Your Health
Resilience and Your Health is a program designed to assist you in learning and practicing the skills and attitudes of resilience so that you can better manage your health and navigate the healthcare system.
Resilience and Disability
Resilience and Disability is a program designed to assist you in learning and practicing the skills and attitudes of resilience so that you can better manage your life, your health and disability. The program provides the opportunity to practice these skills and attitudes as you attempt to manage these challenges.
“To succeed and manage the challenges that you face with a disability, you will need resilience. Those who cope well with a disability, who bounce back, end up knowing more about resilience than the average person. In fact, we have used persons with a disability to teach the skills and attitudes of resilience to more ‘able-bodied’ individuals.”
The people you will hear from on these DVD’s are everyday people who have survived real world tragedies. We have asked them all questions:
- What are the most difficult challenges you have encountered?
- How do you deal,or have you dealt with these challenges?
- How have these challenges effected you?
- Do you have any comments about resilience?
We would like to thank John Nunan and Justin Alves of alphaOne for creating these extraordinary DVD’s.
Find Your Pathway to Positive
Please visit our Resources page where there are links to government, nonprofit and association websites that provide information and assistance to people in need…