Our Newsletter will be posted for the last time as of 12/2018.
If you wish to continue to access our newsletter, join our email list by clicking this link.
As 2018 comes to a close, we are feeling grateful for a productive year and optimistic that good things are yet to come. We thank all of you for your ongoing support and encouragement as we continue to pursue our goals.
- BounceBack v.4 will be completed and ready for sales on 01/01/2019. We have enlarged the cards to 3.5″ x 5.75″ making the text easier to read. They will come boxed for safe keeping. The new price effective 01/01/19 will be $49.95 each. We will be offering bulk discounts.
- We have a new ECWID storefront for our products and services. We plan to offer more and more digital downloadable products and this move allows that to happen. Digital downloadable products will offer savings that our products in hard copy simply cannot. Our Blog along with other information and materials will remain at http://building-resilience.com. There will be a link to our storefront from there. You can also click on the trademark at the bottom of this post to be taken directly to our storefront. We will not begin selling from this site until 01/01/2019. It is a work in progress so please bear with us.
- In January we will begin work on a crowdfunding campaign. It is our hope to reach communities in need of resilience Skills & Attitudes that do not have or have expended their limited budgets for such training. Our focus will be on providing tools and training in schools (middle to post-secondary) and to refugees, asylees and immigrants.
- We are negotiating two training requests in the U.S. for 2019. This is very encouraging and we are very excited about the opportunity to share our new Building Resilience PowerPoint Training Program. Our target date for completion is 01/01/2019.
- We will schedule a free generic presentation of our training program locally in early 2019. This will be by invitation only to those on our email list. If you would like to be included join our email list by clicking on this link. We will be looking for feedback and trust that you can offer that.
- Attended the Maine Building Resilience Network meeting on 11/29/18 in Winthrop ME.